What is advanced Dental Wellness?
If you do not already have dental insurance, the notion of getting necessary dental treatment might be intimidating. The Advanced Dental Wellness Plan from Advanced Dental Concepts provides an alternative to the typical insurance approach. The Advanced Dental Wellness Plan is not dental insurance, and it is not affiliated with any particular insurance carrier. Instead, it is a dental discount plan meant to assist uninsured patients in getting the high-quality care they need at a meager price from our clinic.
Advanced Dental Wellness Plan advantages
- No expensive monthly premiums
- No deductibles
- In addition, there are no annual limits on benefits.
- There are no limitations for patients who want cosmetic work, dental implants, or preexisting conditions.
- There is no waiting period – you can start taking advantage of your benefits immediately after enrolling!
- There will be no coverage rejections or lengthy claims procedures.
Advanced Dental Procedures
Mid-Bay Dental is devoted to helping you maintain optimal dental health. Because of Dr. Chase’s commitment to lifelong learning, you can ensure that our clinic is up to date with the latest advances in dental technology. To help our patients with significant tooth decay, we provide consultations to decide the best course of action.
Mid-Bay Dental is a leading provider of cutting-edge dental treatments to restore oral health and a beautiful smile. Before any treatment, Dr. Justine Chase will address any questions you may have. Upon completion of your treatment, we will teach you how to maintain the health and beauty of your teeth properly.
Orofacial My functional Therapy
The most common symptom of an OMD is an irregular bite caused by an imbalance between the upper and lower teeth. Malocclusion is the medical term for this condition, which may cause issues with chewing, swallowing, and digesting. Exercises intended to engage and employ specific muscles to correct incorrect muscular patterns and improve coordination of the tongue and face muscles are part of my functional therapy.
Sleep apnea caused by a blockage of the airway during sleep is known as obstructive sleep apnea, or OSA for short. Soft fatty tissues may get lodged in the upper airway as you sleep, making it difficult for you to get the oxygen you need. May use a continuous positive airway (CPAP) device to treat sleep apnea by delivering a consistent stream of pressured air via a mask into your lungs. This kind of treatment may occur from the pressured air, dry nasal passages, skin irritation from masks, and claustrophobia. Suction is used to maintain the language in place in a tongue retaining mouthpiece, preventing it from falling back into your airway.
Why We Choose Advanced Dental Wellness?
The hunt for a dental health expert may be a challenging endeavor. In Fort Lauderdale, there are several dentists to choose from, making it challenging to select the most qualified professional that can provide the most comprehensive variety of high-quality services. Trust and faith in us should be the foundation of the connection between Montclair Dentist and patient.
Before deciding which movie to watch this weekend, you will most likely spend a few minutes reading reviews on several options. Reading internet evaluations before deciding on a new restaurant or which book to read has become practically second nature to many people. The Advanced Dental Concepts staff is dedicated to providing our patients with the highest possible quality of care and treatment, as seen by the positive feedback they have left for us. For those considering which Crown Point, IN dental office is best for their family, we encourage you to read the testimonials provided by our previous patients below.
- The staff has been quite kind and accommodating. Required a root canal for a very infected tooth, and Sally Marshall and Dr. Hayes provided excellent care for me during my time of need. The root canal procedure was very painless. Meanwhile, Sally put a temporary crown on my head, which was by far the most comfortable crown I’d ever worn! My beautiful crown has made me quite happy. I will tell everyone about this office and how great it is.
- The staff is friendly and professional. I had broken a tooth, and they were able to schedule me for the following day, first thing in the morning. It was a pleasure to be treated with such kindness by the front desk personnel and Manager, who went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. Dr. Hayes and Sally spent a significant amount of time outlining my procedure and long-term dental care objectives. Dr. Hayes did all he could to ensure that the process was as fast and pleasant as possible for the patient. My impression of the workplace was excellent, with everyone making an effort to make you feel welcome at all times. Thank you very much to everyone.
- I have had several bad encounters with other dentist clinics in the past. Because of these events, I did not see the dentist for more than three years. When I arrived at Advanced Dental Concepts, they immediately put all of my anxieties at ease. The staff was educated and accommodating. Leana, the office manager, was quite helpful in answering all of my questions, and Kayla, the front desk clerk, was charming. In addition, saving the best for last, Dr. Christine is unquestionably the most incredible dentist in the world, as well as the kindest person you could ever meet. Thank you very much to ADC for providing me with such a life-changing opportunity. In addition, I am looking forward to every one of my appointments now!